Jobs at ChamExpress
Come and work with ChamExpress in the Alps! Apply now for Winter 2020/21.
Must be available from December 1st 2020.
The following vacancies are available:
- Professional Drivers
- B License category - 8 seater minibus drivers, full and part time
DRIVER JOB INFO:
ChamExpress offers private and shared transfer services throughout the Alps.We are seeking highly motivated and experienced drivers that are responsible and professional at all times. The position will involve transporting clients to and from Geneva airport and their accommodation.
Chamonix, Morzine, Moutier, and Bourg Saint Maurice.
- You must have held your driving license for a minimum of 3 years
- EU/Swiss passport and European driving license*
- Must have at least 2 season of professional driving experience** OR a SEFRI certificate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good command of English
* If applying from the UK you will be required to provide proof of carte de séjour application to ensure you can continue working post Brexit 31.12.2020
** A valid CPC card, French taxi license, or other advanced driving course is also accepted.
- Spoken French is advantageous
- Other 2nd language
- Local knowledge of one of the resorts we cover
SALARY and BENEFITS:
- French CDD contract
- Competitive rates of pay
- Loyalty Tier system for returning drivers
- Performance bonus
- Staff Accommodation available
- Discounted lift passes (*Certain resorts)
- Staff and family discounts on transfers
WORKDAYS - HOURS:
Please expect to be working all weekends throughout the season. There is the possibility of full and part time positions. Below is a guide to the difference between full and part time hours/shifts.
35 hours per week + Overtime
5 days per week
35 hours per week
4 days per week
25 hours per week
3 days per week
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send a cover letter and CV to HumanResources@chamexpress.com
- Please highlight the 2 seasons of professional driving experience OR driving qualification
- Successful applicants will be contacted by our recruitment team, the next steps include a video interview, telephone interview and reference checks.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The ChamExpress Team