Data protection. 1. Data Controller. The personal data collected will be processed by SARL Chamexpress.com (Company Reg No. SIRET 509 648 960 00011, contact address 498 Avenue des Alpages, Les Houches, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) acting as the Data Controller.
2. Purpose of personal data processing. In general, your personal details are collected and processed for the purposes set forth below:
To contact users;
To properly attend to and manage the queries, comments, incidents, and suggestions that are received;
To manage basic administrative tasks;
To properly attend to and manage the requests for quotation we receive through this channel;
To effectively manage the purchasing of tickets, travel passes, and other contracted services;
To keep users informed, by electronic means, through a mobile device (push notifications), or by any other means provided, of personalised offers and discounts from GVA TRANSFERS or third parties that may be of interest to them;
To provide additional services, improvements to our services and to the customer experience by using the website or app;
To perform statistical analyses of website visits and how its users behave;
To take the necessary measures to tailor their participation in recruitment processes announced by the company;
To properly manage browsing of this website.
With regard to the processing of their data for promotional or advertising purposes, in addition to the data collection form, data subjects will be provided with a suitable procedure that is simple and free of charge, in order to freely give their consent to said processing. This consent may be withdrawn at any time and at no cost for the data subject.
3. Lawful basis. The lawful basis for processing this information is the execution of the previously contracted transport contract, the user’s consent, and CHAMEXPRESS’s legitimate interest.
4. Recipients of personal data. Users’ personal data will be communicated to the company that provides the transport service contracted by said users. The recipients of the information provided agree to respect the privacy of the data subjects and use the data only for the authorised purposes. Data will not be transferred to third parties unless this is required by law.
5. Rights of data subjects. Data subjects can exercise their rights to access, rectification, erasure, objection, portability, and restriction by contacting SARL Chamexpress.com, either by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or by writing to 498 Avenue des Alpages, Les Houches. Any such requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid National ID card or equivalent document accrediting the data subject’s identity and must specify the right being exercised.
Data subjects may, at any time and under the terms set out in the applicable data protection regulations, withdraw the authorisation granted to process their personal information.
The data subject has the right to file a complaint with Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), www.cnil.fr.
Whatever the case, users must answer for the truth of the data provided. CHAMEXPRESS reserves the right to ban any user providing false information from using the services, without prejudice to any other legal actions which may be taken. Users are responsible for notifying of any changes to their personal information.
6. Data retention period. We only store users’ personal data to use it for the purpose it was originally collected and in accordance with the legal basis for processing it. We will retain personal data as long as there is a contractual and/or commercial relationship with the user, and as long as the user does not exercise the right to erasure, cancellation, and/or restriction with regard to the processing of such data.
Should this occur, said data will be blocked and not used as long as it may be needed to lodge or defend complaints or when any kind of legal or contractual responsibility may be derived from processing it that must be addressed and for which the data must be retrieved.
CHAMEXPRESS must comply with current legislation as regards its obligation to cancel the personal information that is no longer needed for the purpose or purposes for which it was collected, blocking the same so as to be able to respond to any possible liabilities arising from the processing of data, and solely for the duration of the limitation periods for any such liabilities. After the aforementioned limitation periods have elapsed the information in question shall be erased by secure methods.
7. Information we collect about visits to the website. We do not have any analytical tool currently.
8. Minor. Minors under 16 must not send any personal information without consent from a parent or guardian. CHAMEXPRESS assumes no liability for information sent by under 16 minors without due authorisation.
9. Security measures. CHAMEXPRESS has taken the personal data protection safety measures required by current legislation in accordance with the type of information processed and have implemented other media and additional technical measures within their reach to avoid the unauthorised alteration, loss, processing of or access to the data received. CHAMEXPRESS hereby guarantees that it has adopted the appropriate security measures to ensure the security of the information and the confidentiality of the data that you send us over the Internet. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology is used for this purpose, which is a system that allows the information you send us to be encrypted, thus avoiding its reading even if it has been unlawfully intercepted. CHAMEXPRESS server is certified in such a way that its browser can confirm the identity of CHAMEXPRESS before any information is transmitted. This certificate ensures the identity of the target computer to which your personal details are being sent. You can check that SSL security is operating if the padlock icon comes up in the bottom edge of most browsers. If you click on this icon a certificate associated with connection security will come up. Notwithstanding, users should be conscious of the fact that internet security measures are not fail-safe.
10. Cookies. Access to the website can mean using cookies. Cookies are small quantities of information that are stored on the browser used by each user so that the server can remember certain information that can be used later. This information makes it possible to identify you as a particular user and enables the saving of your personal preferences, as well as technical information, such as the number of visits or particular pages you visit.
Those users that do not want to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on your computer can configure their browser accordingly. Consult our Cookies Policy for further information.